• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Seats for my pre-runner

I wouldnt use those, they are firm no suspension hence the suspension seat. Look on cl and dezert rangers, race dezert. Theres deals that pop up time to time for beard, prp, or mastercraft. Otherwise they are a pretty penny new.

Corbeau baja ss are a good price and a full suspension seat too.

I had ebay 'racing' seats in my old car, I did not install them but they where in there from the PO... honestly they felt good a solid, they worked well.... I liked them

for future reference anybody whos looking at the corbeau seats, i started looking at reviews and there is a pretty consistent complaint about the regular Baja SS being a little too short so the headrest comes up to about your neck. The Baja Ultra SS is 4 inches taller and gets better reviews

for future reference anybody whos looking at the corbeau seats, i started looking at reviews and there is a pretty consistent complaint about the regular Baja SS being a little too short so the headrest comes up to about your neck. The Baja Ultra SS is 4 inches taller and gets better reviews

Good to know, didn't know there was an "ultra" version. The baja rs are pretty nice too, those are the ones I think I'm going with when the money is there.

I use the cheapest PRP suspension seat in my racer. I love it. Don't know if it would fit the slider. I hard-mounted mine and the RF bracket bolts straight to the transmission tunnel. Bottom line, make sure the seat you choose isn't too wide to fit the car properly.

It's the Premiere model, sold for $200 cash at major events. Got mine at TDS this year.

$249 on his website -- maybe you can find a cheaper dealer.

I have a PRP fatboy seat in my XJ mounted to the stock slider rail with a bracket I welded up. I did have to hammer the trans tunnel to get it to clear but it's nowhere near the trans on the underside still and my motor and trans mounts are all poly so they aren't going anywhere.

As Lyle said above, watch race dez and even craigslist. I got my 2 prp fatboys for 80 bucks, they aren't in pristine shape but neither is my xj :D

I have a PRP fatboy seat in my XJ mounted to the stock slider rail with a bracket I welded up. I did have to hammer the trans tunnel to get it to clear but it's nowhere near the trans on the underside still and my motor and trans mounts are all poly so they aren't going anywhere.

As Lyle said above, watch race dez and even craigslist. I got my 2 prp fatboys for 80 bucks, they aren't in pristine shape but neither is my xj :D

X2! Beat my tranny tunnels ass making prp daily drivers fit on stock mounts, but super comfortable and got used at a great price. Even new from PRP seats are reasonably priced.

Back