• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB AN XJ 97-01 PREFFERED

How mildly built? I may be selling my 2001, with about 94000 miles on it. It has a 4.5 RE lift, ARB lockers front and rear, with 285/75/16 tires.

Got one

168k miles, just has a lift (and armor) no lockers

http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h295/Rx8apostle/97%20Cherokee/

Photo-0003-1-1.jpg

i work in a body shop and just acquired a 98 4 door, black with grey/black interior, automatic, from a customer who was in a very light front end hit and decided to let the jeep go and get a new vehicle. I put a fender and header panel on it and fixed a dent in the quarter and am getting ready to paint it. Nice jeep that im willing to let go pretty cheap so i can sink the money into my wheeling jeep

seth

sorry everyone i have not had a chance to get on lately but can i get some prices and pictures you can just send info and pictures to my phone if that work better for any one my number is 303 875 4650 so lets see them all of these look and sound pretty good thanks for the replys everyone

Back