• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What does this go to?

Rocketeer14

NAXJA Forum User
So i took off the center panel that covers the stereo and dials and I discovered a white clip with three wires running to it. It wasn't plugged into anything. My question is should it be plugged in or is it for a factory option I don't have? Thanks.

What year?????? Does every thing work right? With out a pic and knowing what year its hard to really say what it is. If everything works right I wouldn't worry about it.

From what OP stated, I would guess 97-01 as they have a seperate removable center panel for stereo/vents.
Sounds like it could be for the extended idle switch that was used in law enforcement/gov't vehicles. DO you have the 3 or 4 swithc panel? If the other switches are connected, then its alright.

How many switches do you have on your lower panel? Could be rear wiper, foglights, or defrost switches.

Back