• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trailer (unfinished deck) 5ft x 8ft never used with extras $500 firm

Skully

NAXJA Forum User
I bought this in June 2010 for my business idea. I assembled it, but did not finish the deck that I was going to do and then as always, everything changed. I need the $$ more than the trailer right now, and decided to do things a little different anyway.

It has been on the street once, around the block to see if it worked alright, then it has been parked and has not moved since. Have not even licensed it besides the temporary tag.

Basic specs

• Overall length is 136in. and overall width is 76in.
  • Payload capacity 1715 lbs
  • 1980-lb. max. GVWR
  • Meets or exceeds all road-ready specifications
  • Includes two 5.30-12in. tires, light kit and coupler

It is from Northern Industrial and here is the link to the very same trailer on Northern's website for more information.

I also have a spare tire and a trailer tongue box that was going to go on the front.

Asking for $500, firm on the price. Why? I paid the $520 plus bought the spare wheel and the tongue box for a total of $600 plus. It has never been used and selling at a loss already.

PM if interested.

Trailer.jpg

Last edited:
Back