• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chimney 9 Apr

POSJ

NAXJA Forum User
Was a great day, I didn't get any pictures. One flop, one butt pucker, some damage, a bunch of cold people without doors. Great day to be wheeling. Post up pictures if you guys got them...

040.jpg

well great run today, nice meeting everyone the rest or in my photo bucket below
http://s1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee445/AZXJ1002/

Those mesquite trees are tough buggers...

Had fun today. A great Jeep playgorund!

Yeah, the photos look good. Little do people realize that my seat was inside my butt a split second before this picture was taken...
018.jpg

BRRRR, Makes me cold just looking at those pics. I am glad you guys had fun, If I wasnt leaving for a business trip I would have been FREEZING my butt off with you guys, however, there is just TO MUCH to get done before I leave.
Glad you guys had fun and nobody got hurt or stranded.

BRRRR, Makes me cold just looking at those pics. I am glad you guys had fun, If I wasnt leaving for a business trip I would have been FREEZING my butt off with you guys, however, there is just TO MUCH to get done before I leave.
Glad you guys had fun and nobody got hurt or stranded.

Made is to and from the trail without breaking anything. Now I just need to look the turd over and trim A LOT more and she should be good.

MMMMM, SHEET METAL CUTTING PARTY AT TYLER'S HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

think the jeep gods were watchin over everyone today, no broken rigs and nobody got hurt, was a great day, little cold, just means cool jeep temps.Glad i got to go out and meet everyone, hope next time ill be able to have my rig out and workin her out with the rest of ya

Back