• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Shake Down Run April 16th

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
I havn't wheeled my junk since the Xmas tree run. Seems ive been wrenching on something every weekend since. I wanna do a quick day trip to TSF on the 16th to make sure everything is in good working order before the SandFlea Rally on the 30th. That will give me one last weekend inbetween to take care of any issues. I know a few of you are going to EJS... Just looking for a couple other rigs to go play for a day. Nothing to extreme, cause i wont have time for major repairs
icon10.gif

Anyone interested ? :dunno:

I work nights so this will be a late morning departure time (10-11ish)

Re: TSF Shake Down Run feeler April 16th

We could also help out with the SOLV clean-up. Not sure what times the official registration times will be, but could always pre register online, and then do our part while we play...

I would go! I am finishing up my rock sliders tonight and I will be ready to do some trails after that.

We could also help out with the SOLV clean-up. Not sure what times the official registration times will be, but could always pre register online, and then do our part while we play...
http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1059159

In addition to the SOLV registration, I believe ODF also has some waivers and sign-up sheets to fill out as well. Usually Stephanie hangs out at the gravel barn all day, so you might be able to stop by and check in later in the morning.

I might be in. I wanna wait and see what my finances look like after I pay some bills. I wanna try out my sliders.

Sounds like we got us a run !

Lets plan on meeting at Rogers at 1030 then. Hit the trails by 11am.

Mods... you know what to do ! :thumbup:

Im in as long as i get my paycheck next week. i will be there around 9-930 also, i need to make sure i can get a parking spot for the truck and trailer.

I already have a run set up and so far we have 6 rigs going. We are hitting it early like 7-8am. Prob run into you guys some where up there. Just watch for out for the "Grand Krawlers Off Road" Stickers. Hope to see you guys up there.

I already have a run set up and so far we have 6 rigs going. We are hitting it early like 7-8am. Prob run into you guys some where up there. Just watch for out for the "Grand Krawlers Off Road" Stickers. Hope to see you guys up there.

I think I work with a Grand Krawler. Can't remember all the stickers on all the wheelers out there

Back