• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Run Sponsors

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Rory at RADesigns Products LLC PM'd me awhile back about "sponsoring" the Epic Run for Northwest fest this year. I thought it was a great idea that we both could benefit from, and thought we'd offer the concept to other vendors planning on attending this year.

Basically, to sponsor a run you need to provide something for the participants of the run (a donation to the main raffle is also encouraged ;)). This could be anything from custom t-shirts, gift certificates, or even a hot lunch. In return the run then receives a custom title such as, "The ABC Run to the Rocks."

So vendors, look over the trail schedule posted in this forum, and think about sponsoring a run this year. While you don't necessarily have to attend the run you sponsor, it is encouraged and would be a great way to interact with some local XJ'ers. PM me if your interested.

Back