• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ironman April SALE!

Ironmanandy

NAXJA Forum User
Ironman is giving a discount exclusively to you guys on the forums. We have drastically reduced the price on our Extreme Duty Adjustable Long arms. And that's not all, you get it shipped for free within the lower 48 states! This is a limited time offer so you need to order soon to get this discount. You save $120 off these and they will never be on sale this low again!

Extreme Duty Adjustable Long Arms
only $479 w/free shipping to the lower 48

--> http://www.ironman4x4fab.com/sales/FORUM_STD-LAK-F.html <--

STD-LAK-F.jpg

I have had quite a few customers run these arms with the Clayton cross member. I Actually recommend Their X member for my arms in most cases. I like the simplicity and beef of their design.
Andy

so do these arms come with a xmember or do you sell a xmember for these arms? i have a short arm setup now but want to go longarm.

We are working on developing a crossmember for the long arms but it is not ready for production yet. We recommend that customers buy either the Clayton or IronRock crossmember and they will work with our Long Arms. Thanks for the question

why would you make a set of arms with nothing to bolt them to? im pretty sure clayton and iron rock didnt design their crossmember so that people would buy your long arms. thats kinda shiity. come up with your own ideas. i like your l.a. but i would only buy them if you offered the cross member and necessary parts to install them with out having to buy other vendors parts. i would just buy claytons long arm upgrade im pretty sure they willl give naxja members better deals for buying a complete system from them. post up when you get your crossmember on the market.

why would you make a set of arms with nothing to bolt them to? im pretty sure clayton and iron rock didnt design their crossmember so that people would buy your long arms. thats kinda shiity. come up with your own ideas. i like your l.a. but i would only buy them if you offered the cross member and necessary parts to install them with out having to buy other vendors parts. i would just buy claytons long arm upgrade im pretty sure they willl give naxja members better deals for buying a complete system from them. post up when you get your crossmember on the market.

Too bad you're not a member, you'd be able to take advantage of those types of deals.

By the way, punctuation, capitalization, and grammar are all things you should consider using. Unless you enjoy looking like a complete tard. :laugh2:

Your not a PAID member.

Wow, I leave town for 5 minutes and all hell breaks loose.....

A little background on why I build long arms without a cross member:

I had some customers about 2 years ago from Texas that approached me about their Cherokees they were building. These guys were running like 10-15" of lift with 39-40" tires and running short arms. They could not find anyone who made a long arm kit that was adjustable enough for this kind of height. I told them I don't recommend that kind of height but I am not going to be the guy to tell a man from Texas that his truck is too big. Instead I decided to design some long arms that had enough thread and adaptability to work on a jeep from 4" all the way up to 15" of lift and to do it so that it was safe. No other long arm has enough adjustment. They just do not have enough thread on the joints. period.

Now for the cross member....Claytons off road makes a killer cross member and so does iron rock off road. Until the time that I decide to finalize my design on a cross member that I think is equal to that of my arms, I think what those guys has to offer is awesome.

I have sold about 70 pair of these long arms and about 20 of these sets went to customers who bought cross members from aftermarket companies. Everybody else wanted to build their own and buy my arms so they could have a lot of adjustment.
Most guys ended up with a killer long arm setup for 6-700$

If you still think that is "shitty" I guess cant change your mind but while you are trying to make enemies on here go to Texas and tell a Texan his truck is too big.

In all seriousness we don't make kits because we are not a one size fits all company. We never will be. I deal directly with my customers so that I can get them exactly what they need for their application.

If you want a kit there are plenty of out of the box setups that will work just fine. you can get one from rough country complete for around 600.00

To the rest of the folks that know me and my work as well as my reputation, thanks for defending me but lets not let this thread turn into a pissing contest

We had about 5 or 6 guys call us and ask us to extend this sale because they were waiting on their tax returns. That's it. Thanks again for all the great support and when we do drop the new cross member it will be everywhere on this site as we have been bombarded weekly for almost a year and a half for one.

Have a great Easter holiday and God bless.

Too bad you're not a member, you'd be able to take advantage of those types of deals.

By the way, punctuation, capitalization, and grammar are all things you should consider using. Unless you enjoy looking like a complete tard. :laugh2:

x2

If you want a kit then get a kit. Some of us like the availability of companies that will sell us parts to build exactly what we want. A lot of us in this club build our jeeps not just bolt on a "kit" and Andy is one that offers us that opportunity. I for one have some long arms by Andy but wanted a different mounting system then was available. I'm going to be building an MJ in the next year or two and I will get Ironman's long arms for it. Main reason is versatility. The MJ will be my sons daily driver and we want it to start out at 3" or 4" with 31's or 33's. However, I know how inchites works and that he will go bigger as he gets hooked. Ironman is the only one who builds arms that have the ability to be upgraded by adding coils and the other parts needed and then adjust to the new height. Secondly this is a Club. Ironman is supporting that club by giving parts and $$$ to our club to help us grow and continue to be a great source for XJ/MJ tech.

i like the ironman l.a. but for guys like me who have never ran a long arm kit and dont know exaclty what it intails to build one... i would like to just buy the arms and mount to be able to run them. sometimes mixing different parts from different vendors can be a real pain in the ass to get it work correctly. and for myself i dont know how to adapt the shit to make it work. i could end up setting it up completely wrong and end up just making things worse. i want to wait for the cross member that will be specific to these arms. ironman any idea on a time frame that it will be on the market?

We have been working on a design for some months now and have several prototypes out in testing. I like to let guys beat on these things for a few months to see how they fair long term.
I hope to have a product available for sale with the arms by the end of summer.
Andy

We have been working on a design for some months now and have several prototypes out in testing. I like to let guys beat on these things for a few months to see how they fair long term.
I hope to have a product available for sale with the arms by the end of summer.
Andy

I can attest to beating on his shit! :D :wierd: :roll: :thumbup:

Back