• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Buying a SYE

mizzutgr

NAXJA Forum User
To do it the right way, as many people on this site have said, I will be purchasing a SLE and driveshaft. My question is, does any company sell these two together? If so who is reputable? I bought an OME lift so I am not afraid to spend on a good product- BTW, the OME with sport shocks is the S.H.I.T! DPG is good people.

Re: Buying a SLE

its sye, not sle, no idea why you keep calling it sle...

SYE, search it. (use google, naxja search doesnt like 3 character inquirys.

i bought mine thru northridge4x4, or jeepinoutfitters... one of those... any reputable offroad retailer can set you up... its hardly a rare and exotic mod.
go thru tom woods or a local driveline shop for the driveshaft, the local-to-me shop, 'coast driveline' in ventura is a bunch of retards.

Re: Buying a SLE

whats an "SLE?"

Rustys sells a SYE and driveshaft together, I think AA but not sure. I would go with an AA SYE just because there a great company and stand by there shit. Havent had any problems with theres yet. I bought theres for $200 then bought a driveshaft in my hometown for about $250, so $450 total.

Heres the link. $480 for both.
http://rustysoffroad.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=AACOMBO1&Category_Code=SYE

BUt you have to measure yourself and make sure its right lol. I would buy a AA SYE then just get a driveshaft built at your hometown driveshop

hey can you use the front drive shaft off a xj and use it on the rear and then just get a sye i rember reading about it in a 4wheel mag ? now if it is possible and i have to shorten the shaft forget about it iam in hawaii thier are no shops out here that know what the f thier doing

tom woods shafts are good. i've had three in my tj's. but recently i've installed two sye's from adams driveshaft. they come with the driveshaft for $400. the dudes there are cool and i think they are a supporting sponsor for naxja.

Back