• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MOPAR® Removable Cup Holder

Quadratec

NAXJA Forum User
MOPAR® Removable Cup Holder

Replace your broken or cracked cup holder with this genuine MOPAR® replacement removable cup holder for 91-96 Cherokee, Comanche and Grand Cherokee. Console must have cup holder or console trim with slots for cup holder installation.

Order Online @ www.quadratec.com, PM or Call 1-800-745-2348

I saw one of these in the junkyard yesterday on a rolled waggy, it snaps under the black trim piece that goes around the shifter bezel and hangs to the passenger side. They look pretty good installed.

I previously had one of these, and it did not hold anything heavy. Everytime I hit a speed bump or anything it would fall off. It is sound in theory, but did not work for me.

These things stay pretty solidly in place IF you have the pre-slotted center console that the 3 tabs lock into. If you don't have the slotted console, it tends to fall off easily like 94xjstud said.
A Dremel and small cutting wheel solves the non-slotted console problem, then it'll stay put in all 84-96 XJs.

I need something for my MJ.
No cups holders in there.

BOB

i think they should be called "Can holders" i have yet to find a cup that fits in them

I need something for my MJ.
No cups holders in there.

BOB

Just add a console to it! :)

97+ has them built in.

xj_console_99_into_90.jpg

It may be tacky, but the price is right. I use the 4 cup drink holder you get from fast food restaurants, but I don't have a console. Fits nicely between the seats and stays put. :farmer:

Back