• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Bringing Kids?

GlueNTape

NAXJA Forum User
As a memeber of the Bod.. whos down with the KID.. Who else is bringing family along?

My kids love it, especially the creek to play in and the general screwin off of a week of camping.

I missed last year :(, but this year will be there with my clan.. and will have my kiddos with me. Usually there are others, I wanted to get a game plan of ranges and ages and we can get some kid activities together for them.

He should roll out from under his jeep and post up :) If I am the only one sporting kids, I may just stay home. Then no one has to worry about little ears.

Indeed i will have my 7 and 8 year olds.. This year it will just be me and my two boys.. And possibly my buddy with the black 5.9...

I will most likely be bringing my son again (8).

Michael

I'll probably have a 26 year old with me. To me, that's still a kid.

But we never REALLY grow up

My business partner is most likely bringing his 6 and 4 year old.

This is good. Seems like we will have a good group of kids all around the same age. I will throw together some Kid friendly stuff.

Games, Squirt guns, pull some ideas out of my kids..

one of my boys wants me to bring the fishing poles.. Is there a place close to camp to fish?

one of my boys wants me to bring the fishing poles.. Is there a place close to camp to fish?

There is a river/stream to play in. I don't think there is any good fishing.. again.. with licenses too.. I am just not sure. My boys were asking the same thing.

There is a river/stream to play in. I don't think there is any good fishing.. again.. with licenses too.. I am just not sure. My boys were asking the same thing.

The kids don't need a license to fish. The adult responsible for them does. I think I'm going to bring a ultra light trout pole just in case. if I fish we can go together and I'll be the one with the license.

Back