• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project SmileMonggie 2011

Holy damn that is an insane jeep. Do you have any issues sourcing parts way over in Thailand?

I wish they sold those tires here.

Wow, I was not expecting that when I saw "Thailand" and "5 Posts" pop up in the header... Sweet build! Are there many other XJ's like that out there in Thailand? What kind of trails do you guys run out there?

I see a license plate... Jealous

I saw a few XJ's when I was in Thailand years ago... but I didn't see this one.
I talked to a few of the guys that had them, all were slightly lifted with bigger tires.

this, is,
NICE.

Yes, this car Jeep XJ offline come up with a game to Thais. Made in Thailand from the Bureau Rock Country If you are interested in Pi. I am pleased that I created information offline.

This is to cut back new I use the mirror of the original Jeep XJ I do not want to find someone else to use.

E-mail: [email protected]. This is my own mail. Any information you'd like to have a lot more. Or something for asking. I am pleased to offline data.

Back