• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Heims

XJOwner95

NAXJA Forum User
does anybody know a good brand of heims and a website for them???
i type in heims on google and a bunch of weird stuff comes up.

ruffstuff specialties has my vote. support Dan, he's a great vendor to do business with! fast shipping, great prices and will tell you if it's in stock or not.

RuffStuff 1.25-12 chromo/heat treated heims. You'll be hard pressed to find a better bang for the buck. And the service is amazing.

38441_541043752240_41902041_31738748_439900_n.jpg

38441_541043747250_41902041_31738747_8065055_n.jpg

Has anyone put some serious miles on these yet? I was leery of using them, but recently used a set on a buddy's trackbar, and going to use them on my trackbar and to replace my rear link joints.

Be very hard to beat FK rod ends, but the price is sure right.

Has anyone put some serious miles on these yet? I was leery of using them, but recently used a set on a buddy's trackbar, and going to use them on my trackbar and to replace my rear link joints.

Be very hard to beat FK rod ends, but the price is sure right.

i have about 30k miles on a pair for my upper link.

they are silent and tight as new.

i also have about the same milage on my trackbar, but i suck and my trackbar makes contact with the axle when flexing a certain way and those heims have a teensie amount of play in them, no noticable klunk or noise though

Back