• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted 1.5" XJ blocks or AAL

willhasz

NAXJA Forum User
just installed new shackles on my xj, sits a little lower than expected. Just looking for 1.5" blocks or AAL, possibly new u-bolts with it.

yea looked at that, very nice.... the only problem is i have the upcountry suspension, so the 1.5" leafs would only be .5" over what im at now.

You might have the up country suspension...... but that don't mean it isn't a sagged up country suspension......

I'm betting Freerider's leaf packs - being as they're likely alot newer than your suspension is - will provide more lift than you think.

As your jeep sits now, when you look down the line of the leaf pack with the shackle in front of you, and looking forward toward the front of the leaf pack, do you still have a decent arc in the leaf pack? Or is it nearly a flat line? Flat to nearly flat line = no lift, saggy leaf packs.

Back