• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ parts for sale

faranda

NAXJA Forum User
I have 2 sets of 1995 Jeep Country rims with tires for sale, one set is off and the other set is on my donor Jeep. $200 for the set of 5 and $150 for the set of 4. Those are also best offers. All tires are 225/70/15for both sets and the set of 5 average 10/32 and the other set is still on my donor jeep so I can get those number if requested.

I also have many parts off a 1995 Country if anyone might be interested.

I have a 4x8 tiltable trailer I used for my 4 wheeler the last couple years. It has new wood, new tires, new lights, and a decent hitch on it. It is small enough I never had to title or license it, according to the DMV, so I never did. It pulls very straight and can hold atleast 850lbs. I am asking $250 but will accept a reasonable offer.

Also I have pics of every thing if requested I can email them or text them. Just let me know.

Very Respectfully

Fernando

Update

Trailer gone tires still available. I will take offers because I am super close to purchasing a long ARM kit and well want it now lol. I am also selling the rear end out of it as soon as I pull it hopefully this weekend. Let me know what u all might need. I will be parting it out and requests will get handled first.

Many thanks.

Another up date 150 for the set of 5 and 110 for the set of 4. Just need em gone, I also have some well beaten 245 75 16's MTR's that need a home 2 are decent 5-6/32 and the other 2 are less than. Asking 20 for all four to make room to tear apart the my donar jeep. I was keeping them as spares but decided to purchase a new set of tread wrights gaurd dogs.

Thanks for the views

Fernando

Back