• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spintech muffler recommendations...

-88fleXJ-

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for a new muffler, and i've heard good stuff about spintech.

just looking for some feedback.. i have a 4'' round case magnaflow right now... and i love the way it sounds... but it's a bit loud for a DD. lol

what series spintech should i get?? i'm looking for something a little bit quiter than a flowmaster 40... but more aggresive than a flowmaster 50
am i asking too much? haha thanks guys!

What is the length of your current magnaflow? You can always get a longer one and/or oval one for different tone.
I personally like the 14" 4x9 oval maggy that I have on mine.
I have used spintech mufflers on dakotas and like how they sound with V8 in front of them. Not sure about in an XJ.

If i remember right it's a 14'' case, i'm looking for something a little tougher. (my round case is now egg shaped). and kinda wanna change up the tone, try something diffrent... ya know?

I have a SpinTech 7331 (Cruiser series). It is much louder than my old Dynomax setup, but not near the level of a Flowmaster 44 or glasspack. Nice deep tone, I'm happy with it. I posted a video last week about this very topic too. Edit: Here.

Back