• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RAD design rail shifter - AW4

This is OBO. I am really not going to use this thing. Also up for trades. Let me know what you got
Looking for tan overhead console 97+
diff covers. (d30 & 8.25)
Aftermarket speakers

Last edited:
Next in line please.

:huh:How does Yella get dibs when he failed to post up???? I thought that is how it worked??? Oh..... duh I forgot, Yella is SPECIAL :lecture:

May he sent a PM before anyone posted up.

That's how I got my diff cover. :)

Yeah maybe you are right but to be fair ALL interested parties should post! I would not have even posted my interest if I had seen Yella post up. And here I thought I was second in line for the said item.......:rolleyes:

You sure can be a smart ass Troy...... Oh, I never said shit about you posting your discussion here, only the fact that you are interested. It is called a courtesy, something that is lacking on your part!!

Right now yella has dibs, with a few trades, if it falls through or i don't like what i see. I will post up.

Thanks

Hey Ben. I just can't stand to see a 6'4" Navy guy cry over a rail shifter.

Please sell it to Ira.

I'll still make you a helluva deal on those parts you want.

Well actually I posted it on Colorado4x4.org and CL. So after you troy is LONEWOLF and then WARLOCK and then some guy named steve so.......

:D:D:D

Just fawkin around if you really feel that way yella i will sell it to ira as long as it doesn't take to much travel time or extra effort on my part since i have been working so much.... have been neglecting my soon to be wife and my junk anyways. You were the first one to show any interest.

And sorry adrenalinepirate for never responding to your PM, I was not really interested with your trade but thank you for your interest.

Last edited:
Troy, I am 6'5" and yes, I am in the Navy. Yes, I would really like the Rail Shifter but I do not want to cut in line. I know you do a lot of business here and I am not trying to stir any crap. It just was a little strange making the second post here and then being told you had dibs. If you were in line first then it is yours. Just would have been nice to know you were interested. I called you out and I get accused of crying....... looks like this place has changed little.

Back