• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rusty's Current Sale Items - 3/24/2011

RustysOffroad

NAXJA Forum User
hdr_2011_01.jpg

Rusty's Current Specials!
These specials are for a limited time only.

Flow Daddy Headers - Jeep '07-'11 3.8L V6 JK Wrangler
$200

Advance Adapters Slip Yoke Eliminator
$190

Throttle Body Spacer ('91+)
$55

Coils - XJ 4.5" Front
$110

Superwinch LP8500 Winch
$350

Fairlead - Aluminum
$45

Flares - Rusty's XJ Flares
$310/complete set

Bushwacker - New 2011 Rebates on Flat Style Flares

Thanks for supporting Rusty's Offroad Products. Made in the U.S.A. Trail Tested Tough!

Do we have a rep or a discount for paying Naxja members for Rusty's? I just got my tax return and am ready to to spring an a 4.5in full rusty's kit.

Exactly^ I am thinking rusty's could make a killing with a major competitor being out and offer a shipping or discount deal. :wantyou:

oh yea I agree I was all set to order up 8 of the 2.63 joints then I saw it was 65 bucks for shipping :O im all set. plus I got 10% at ballistic.... granted im still waiting for those joints a week later to ship

$65 for 8 joints doesn't seem terrible for 1 of them ways. Good luck with getting the ballistic joints within a month or so.

Do we have a rep or a discount for paying Naxja members for Rusty's? I just got my tax return and am ready to to spring an a 4.5in full rusty's kit.

Will, I would recomend Rusty's for your lift. I've installed many of his lifts in the past and I've been happy with every one of them.

side note, if you go 4.5", get the 3" leaf spring and the 1 1/2" shackle, this is a much better way to go, then when you go bigger you'll have the shackle still and the use of a longer shackle will allow your springs to work better (more movement). I'm still using my original shackle and 6" coils from Rusty.

Dan

I'm looking at a 3 or 3.5" lift for my girlfriends XJ... Wanted to go with the Rustys but I'm with ya on the shipping costs, way to much! They really need to do something about that! Because of it I might just end up going with the Rough Country 3". Any thoughts?

I'm looking at a 3 or 3.5" lift for my girlfriends XJ... Wanted to go with the Rustys but I'm with ya on the shipping costs, way to much! They really need to do something about that! Because of it I might just end up going with the Rough Country 3". Any thoughts?
just got my 4.5 in rc super pumped about it i have a rustys skid though :)

Back