• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Volunteers for leaders & gunners

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
If anyone is interested in being a trail leader or tailgunner, please post in this thread.

Please let me know what difficulty of trails you plan to run.

We need people to leed rides on Friday and Saturday.

I will lead an easy/intermediate ride consisting of blue and green trails.

Need a gunner Ed? I'm driving 5 hours don't plan on doing too many hard obstacles so i will stick to easy.

I volunteer for anything I can help with! Might not make a good leader as this will be my first Harlan adventure..…

I'll lead a hard group on Friday. I think Brian said he willnot be down till Friday evening... Saturday I'll try to follow him. LOL! :helpme:

I will be down on Thursday. I will lead a group both days as long as the new tcase holds together......its not even here yet.

I will be down on Thursday. I will lead a group both days as long as the new tcase holds together......its not even here yet.

Sweet! I thought you could not come till Friday? If you don't need me to lead Ed I'd like to follow Ho. If you need me though you know I'll take an intermediat/hard group. :wierd:

I have faith you will make it work. I also plan on following you. It's a stupid thing for me to do, I plan on breaking things.

87"volunteers to push it up the ramps?" manche

I have faith you will make it work. I also plan on following you. It's a stupid thing for me to do, I plan on breaking things.

87"volunteers to push it up the ramps?" manche

Winch and snatch block will be available if needed... assumeing I dont have to winch on the trailer myself.

I plan on being there thursday...Brian ,I'll run tail gunner for you.

Nick

Trail Leaders:

PacificEd - intermediate
Ghost - moderate/difficult
BrianHO13 - moderate/difficult
POLAR_JEEP_04 - moderate difficult

Tailgunners:

FlexdXJ - intermediate
hanaxj87 - moderate/difficult (BrianHO13)

If you are interested in helping lead or tailgun a group, please post up and add to the list.

Sign me up for an intermediate tail-gunner if we get another group together.

Back