• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reservations

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I talked to Stephen today via e-mail and he said there is still plenty of spots open but they are starting to fill up.

Please be sure you are making your reservations at the Harlan County Campground in Putney, KY. There is another campground in Evarts but it is on the other side of the mountain and is NOT the base of operations for the Crawl.

Here is the e-mail from Stephen as to what is confirmed for reservations as of today. They had a computer crash in December so be sure to see if your name is on the list. If it isn't call Stephen and get the reservations made.

I have 3 small cabins 1 large 2 bunkhouses and 2 houses and by that point another house. This is what we have to rent.

Craig Bush has the new house/cabin being built.

Tyler Preston has a small cabin.

The church group has one house and a bunkhouse for friday nite only.

Nothing else is reserved in our system as far as cabins, if they are supposed to be they need to call in or make sure they didn't reserve ones at the cabin place in Evarts.

FYI

The church group has one house and a bunkhouse for friday nite only.

Let me guess the bunkhouse and cabin right next to where the fire was last year? We may need to relocate the fire in that case! :D

I made my reservations for a camp sight a couple weeks ago. :D Flex, that is probably be a good idea!

I made my reservations for a camp sight a couple weeks ago. :D Flex, that is probably be a good idea!

The SEC/MWC joint campfire next to a church group is probably a bad idea! :skull2::eyes::laugh2:

I got my camp site reserved today. Don't wait till the last minute...

I got mine on the third. Looking forward to this!!

i just called... and you only need reservations for a cabin, camper, or electric site.
...so i didn't make one, cause i'll just be tent camping in the field, and he said there's plenty of room there.

he did say there was only 1 cabin left at this point...

Anyone interested in possibly splitting a cabin?

Possibly... but I don't know yet what day I will get there and leave or even if the wife is coming or not.. I will let you know tomorrow morning.

Back