• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

steering for hp44 swap?

brett3xx

NAXJA Forum User
Im in the process of installing a hp44 under a xj, I was going to order my steering kit along with a few other things from Ballistic fab, but the steering kit is three weeks out before they can ship it due to them not having all the heims in stock. So can anyone recommend anywhere that will have a good steering kit? Im wanting to use 3/4 or 7/8 heims with 1.5" DOM. Not sure if I need the misalignment spacers, but I probably will. Im not wanting to do high steer because the build is on a fixed budget. Any recommendations would be great? Thanks

Im in the process of installing a hp44 under a xj, I was going to order my steering kit along with a few other things from Ballistic fab, but the steering kit is three weeks out before they can ship it due to them not having all the heims in stock. So can anyone recommend anywhere that will have a good steering kit? Im wanting to use 3/4 or 7/8 heims with 1.5" DOM. Not sure if I need the misalignment spacers, but I probably will. Im not wanting to do high steer because the build is on a fixed budget. Any recommendations would be great? Thanks

1-Tell them to order some Heims from Ruffstuff and they'll have them next day, then they can ship you your steering.

2-Order some heims from RuffStuff yourself and get some DOM locally.

partsmike.com

Back