• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Penrose (ALL 3 TRAILS) Sunday april 17

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
ok so this is just to get the idea floating around since its not too far off and everyone seems to need some time to prepare.

SUNDAY APRIL 17th

PENROSE COMMONS

The goal for me is to run patriot this time around. After seeing JDXJ run it on 35's without much of an issue I have been on a mission. From what I have heard, the trail system has had the stacked rocks removed and is at a harder level than usual.

I know other members want to run Liberty in and out, some want to drop Indy and run Liberty out, and some want to drop Indy and run Patriot out.

While I dont think it would be a good idea to try all 3 of those plans in same day and in that order, I do feel there might be enough interest to have several groups of 2-3 rigs.

The goal of this thread is to post up if you want to attend, IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND, PLEASE LIST WHAT TRAILS YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN AND BASIC RIG SETUP so we can get a system or plan set up.

No, I dont know if your rig can run which of the trails. Its all about each rig and the driver, do the research and decide for yourself. Penrose WILL expose any issues your rig has. (but I also feel neither indy or liberty are as hard as they are made out to be by everyone)

i will start, this is the general idea of what a submission should look like. we can start another thread for general chit chat about the trail system in main forum, i want to keep this clean so its very clear who is running and in what

what we need to know: tire size; any armor-sliders, skids, etc; lockers-which axle; recovery gear; any other ESSENTIAL upgrades that are good to know (we dont need your gear ratio, CB radio brand, headlight upgrades or sye brand, just basics but relevant)

IN4ARIDE:
Indy and Patriot.

35's, armor, steering, dual lockers, winch.

Want to try to make this with you guys! I have been there and done all of the trails before, but it has been a while and relly want to get back!
rokinxj94:
Liberty or Indy....Im good with goin on whatever one you guys want to! Just want to wheel!!

38's, Dual lockers, Hydro Steering, Armor, tow points, plenty of ground clearance!

If I can get my jeep together by then I'll be there,
Indy Patriot!

35"s locked and armored
Winch

IF my front end issues are fixed.
liberty mabe indy.

33's, armor,skids/sliders,recovery points, winch, dual lockers,

Last edited:
Yeah buddy........ Can't wait

I swear if you guys run it during the liberty run I aint runnin! I would LOVE to watch you guys! Thats really all I want to go for!

hahaha, no i think ill do it like i did last time. go in with you guys on liberty, especially if Cody goes, then drop and run once you guys are at bottom

cant wait. ill get to run patriot with you JD! so stoked!

we will give the exit hell

Me too
And hell ya we will:clap::clap::clap:

what's that supposed to mean? Lol

Hes just sayin you suck:gag::gag:

No really I'll walk it and or ride with ya too if you want! Its a fun trail but very nerve wrecking the first time!:smootch:

Back