• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stock set of tires and possibly wheels

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
My son in law just scored a nice red 93 4 door for a DD. It needs tires. Anybody have a set of stock tires with reasonable tread for cheap?

What's considered "cheap"?

Just give me a fair price.

He is also thinking about just going with a set of 31's.

LOL........ Tom, uh a fair price for Michellins vs. a fair price for Wal Mart generic brand are gonna vary quite a bit.......

Does he wanna spend $100? $400, $600?

I've got the tires/wheels that had been on the 5.9 ZJ........

Its a set of 5 wheels/tires. Dark gray Icon wheels, 4 Uniroyal Liberator 225/70/16 with very good tread (7/32 +) and a matching Icon with factory unused Wrangler spare tire that I'd sell for $480.

Or $460 with Icon wheel and used tire for spare

Or $440 for just the 4 Icons/Uniroyals.

100_0729.jpg

Last edited:
He probably wants to spend $200-$300.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a set from my 95 country if you are interested. I just got back from a small deployment so if anyone was trying to reach me I was just out of pocket. But the tires are stock and the rims are in great condition, 200 will work for me if that works for you.

I have a friend who has a set of wheels off a 93 Country (silver iirc) they have a set of good BFG Land Terrains 235/75/15 like 80% tread on them. He would probably want $250-$300 for them. Drop me a PM if interested.
They are this style wheel.
40995162.jpg

Back