• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 Cherokee for sale...

jragan

NAXJA Forum User
I have been going back and forth on this however have desided to put the jeep up for sale. It has not been out for 2 year since kennel and training business have been booming. It is a shame to let her sit. If I can sell it for the right price I can use the money for other things and hope the jeep gets used here are the detail...

Just over 200k miles however has been flat towed behind RV most of it life so hard to say how many miles (tow bar included in sale). 4.0 engine that starts after sitting for months and in the below zero temps we had this winter, automatic transmission, 6.5" Rubicon Express lift, 33" ProComp Extreme MT Tires with 50% or grader tread, Dana 30 non disconnect front and Dana 44 rear axle with 4.56 gears and ARB lockers front and rear, NP231 tranfercase rebuilt 2 years ago with slipyoke eliminator, roof rack with highlift jack and mount, Alpine Stereo system, CB Radio, TJ fender flairs (front mounted have the rears), paint is faded however body is in overall good condition, interrior is clean not a rip and extremely clean. Currently the jeep has RE adjustable lower control arms and fixed uppers. I have a set of drop brakets with RE adjustable uppers and fix lowers that I will include with the jeep as long as fair offer is given. Also have a set of TNT body stiffners I will include. I am sure I am missing a few things looking to get $5500 OBO

Picture can be seen here... http://1990jeepxj.shutterfly.com/

I will not part it and if I can not get a fair price out of it will just keep it.

Thanks looking!
Josh

Back