• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AWSHifter wiring?

JKMotorsports

NAXJA Forum User
I know that Brett has gone out but I have sold a used but still flawless AWShifter to a local guy and have lost my wiring diagram I made when I pulled it out.

Do anyone have the wiring or is kind enough to look at theirs to save me a headache and a half trying to remember/trace the setup?

if you can wait til tomorrow i'm pulling mine out and i can get the numbers and colors for ya. i'd do it tonight but i need light to see plus it's cold :laugh:

I'd like to see some photos of the wires you have to tap into if anyone has some conveniently available. Lost the paper work. Bought the kit from BrettM a long time ago and just found it and intend to install it tomorrow. ;)

I'd like to see some photos of the wires you have to tap into if anyone has some conveniently available. Lost the paper work. Bought the kit from BrettM a long time ago and just found it and intend to install it tomorrow. ;)

PM me you email address and I'll send you the install instructions in the morning if you'd like.

I have a copy but it is in a PDF format. I do not know how to attach a PDF to a NAXJA file. I should be able to send it to an ordinary e-mail address.

Gentlemen: Your time and attention is most appreciated! :) *shakes hands* Just installed the AWShifting kit and must say that it is a great idea and works as expected. I can use the code scanner to clear the CEL and it doesn't return unless the XJ is powered down or the shift modification is power cycled. Planning to purchase some RAD accessories for it soon. ;)

Gentlemen: Your time and attention is most appreciated! :) *shakes hands* Just installed the AWShifting kit and must say that it is a great idea and works as expected. I can use the code scanner to clear the CEL and it doesn't return unless the XJ is powered down or the shift modification is power cycled. Planning to purchase some RAD accessories for it soon. ;)

It was a pleasure to be helpfull.

It was a pleasure to be helpfull.
Techno thanks for the info so I could post it, and HoneyBadger you are welcome, just make sure you have a good ground on that unit.

Back