• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

90 Country seats

DutchVDub

NAXJA Forum User
These are the cloth seats I pulled from a 90 XJ Country and are basically identical to the later Laredo seats. They'll fit in any XJ up to 95 (correct me if I'm wrong on exact year) when they changed the floor structure.

I'm asking a whopping 20$ for the whole lot, I also have all the trim pieces that go with them. The bases are unbroken and with a good shampoo job these will be really nice looking. Only one slight tear on the top of the driver's headrest.

028.jpg

027.jpg

Come on guys, you know these seats are bad ass.

I'll even just take a Goodtimes Bacon-n-Bleu burger combo with a large "Squeeler" spoonbender for them. mmmmmm, bacon. Seriously though, thats all I want for them. (can you tell its lunchtime?)

There was no "country" model in 90, and the the "Laredo" seats are much nicer. I think you need to pay someone to have them removed.

They might be Pioneer, thats sounds correct.

I haven't sat in them much but they seem no less comfy than my 92 LLaredo's seats were. BAcksides are vinyl covered and they have decent bolstering.

I really just don't want to see these wind up in the trash, but thats where they'll go if they continue to take up spce in my garage for much longer.

Last edited:
Back