• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shock Part Number, need help finding which one

88-xj-laredo

NAXJA Forum User
I haven't been on here in years, so I'm not sure what has changed. But I need help finding a part number for shocks.
A couple years ago I stopped driving my XJ and parked it out back due to serious death wobble. I'm pulling the Jeep out of hiding to fix some things on it and sell it.
I have a steering box stabilizer from Rusty's that I'm installing, then ordering new shocks for it, I know I want to order gas shocks not hydros, I think the shocks I have now are inadequate for the task and are attributing to the death wobble. The problem is that I have the stem eliminators in the front end so I need to order eye/eye shocks.
I would like to order Pro Comp ES9000s but I don't know which part number to order. Does anyone know which part number the correct front shocks are?
I'm looking for any mid priced gas shock, so Skyjackers or Pro Comps something along those lines.
My Jeep has a 4.5" lift in it and this has been my main issue with finding correct shocks.

best way is to go flex and measure....or sometimes just call them and tell them what you got and they will suggest a shock size(length)

Back