• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Serious Offroad Products

Serious Offroad

NAXJA Forum User
Many of you know me as FrankZ and I'd like to introduce to my new business...

www.SeriousOffroadProducts.com

I've got some great products for not only jeeps, but for other makes and models as well.

I'm working on a Make/Model/Year upgrade for the site but it's a slow process so please be patient.

In the mean time, please check out the site. You can enter XJ, MJ, TJ, etc. in the search field to narrow down the product listing.

I'll be adding more products soon, including my very own LongarmZ, SliderZ, and BumperZ in the near future as well.

Take a look at my Grand Opening thread in the Vendors Specials forum.

Congratulations. Looks like you are jumping in the deep end of the pool. Best of Luck.

I was looking around on the site and..... Is there a way to look at xj specific stuff? I like to brows for stuff I dont need but just like to look at xj stuff. Am I missing the way to do it or do you need that feature??

Edit: Never mind I see you say your working on it! .....Drinking and posting not advised.....

you guys should make an air intake kit like you have for the 91-01 but for 84-90, with the vacuum hose fittings int the intake tube, that'd be awesome cus i cant find any manufacturer whos done this yet...and i'd really appreciate it:)

Back