• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

airline tickets

Ben_Dyer

NAXJA Forum User
I know this is a long shot but was woundering if any one out there works for an airline and might have a few free flight vouchers they might be willing to part with? we are trying to plan our honeymoon and well tickets jumped again. I have been looking forward to fishing in Florida for months now and if we cant find a way to lower the travel cost we are not going to get to go. if any one can help please let me know. email me at [email protected].

Fishing on your honeymoon?????? Damn you like to live dangerously.:wow:

hell living dagerously was telling her that i am fishing the day of the wedding. i mean we are getting married at pueblo resivour who would want to pass that up, with my grandpa bringing the boat and all

may not help, but look into a package to disney or busch gardens. air and hotel package

we tried that we all ready have the hotel and cruise setup. we are looking at $600+ for just air tickets and a few months ago it was only $400 or so. We are trying to find a way to only spend about that much.

Are you willing to fly stand-by? If so I can prolly get you a deal.

I might be able to get a couple of flight vouchers as well. They are usually harder to come by. Let me look into things.

What are your dates?

I appreciate the offer but we decided to go a differant rout and are taking the bus. its damn near half price and we get to see some country we would not have had a chance to other wise.

No problem. Have fun.

Back