• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

nates 4x4 slimline recessed winch bumper

brad wiz

NAXJA Forum User
have any of you order a bumper from nates 4x4? i just got mine from fed ex today. the bumper looks great, but it didnt come with the grade 8 hardware i ordered.. do any of you know if he sends that seperately? i would really love to actually put my bumper on and make good use of it! thanks!

Search his name on here, not many have good to say about him. Chances are he forgot your hardware. Give him a call, and if you can reach him, he should send it out. :)

He sends his hardware separately via USPS Priority Flat Rate. I got it two days after I received my bumper. It comes with steering box bolts also.

I ordered his slimline winch bumper and got it in a timely manner of 2 weeks from ordering to delivered.

Good service in my opinion.

Best bet would be to pick up the phone and call. Best thing to do with any vendor you have issues with, before consulting the forums. Just fyi. GL.

Best bet would be to pick up the phone and call. Best thing to do with any vendor you have issues with, before consulting the forums. Just fyi. GL.

This. Seems like common sense.

Tapatalky

Back