• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Urgent!!! Need 33" Spare

XJRN

NAXJA Forum User
A friend needs a 33" spare. The one we thought he was using has a big slice in the side wall. Anyone have one they can bring??????

I have a 33" bfg a/t.. its old and light on tred and has dry cracks. it does hold air. its mounted on a stock steel wheel. $10.00

Ill take it. Please bring it with you. Do you have a phone number I can get you on when I get there? When are you arriving?

Be there Saturday morning.I will bring tire, dont know if my cell will work there 5132527862. will be in blue Comanche will have cb on ch 2 when I arrive. I have to check in saturday am so you can find me at the check in trailer?

Tom

Ill take it. Please bring it with you. Do you have a phone number I can get you on when I get there? When are you arriving?

Yeah I need one for Friday. Thanks though. I may hit you up darkside. PM me your phone # please.

pm sent, also it is here at work right now if you are already there and want to come get it today.

edit: I just broke it down and cleaned the bead and sealed it with some beadsealer because it was leaking around it. good to go now.

Last edited:
Coming up late tonight, but I think he is going to try to tube the tire he has. If it doesn't work out I'll give you a call.

Thanks!

Back