• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ball joint price

alljeep.com has Spicers for like $48 a side. I got all four for that price when they sent me a free pair after the first set took 2 weeks to get here. Great customer service and dirt cheap for Spicers

spicer is factory stuff, ill never run anything moog again, me and a friend had ours crap out within 6months

alljeep.com has Spicers for like $48 a side. I got all four for that price when they sent me a free pair after the first set took 2 weeks to get here. Great customer service and dirt cheap for Spicers
x2, I got the WJ balljoints I was gonna use for my swap for like 90 total including shipping. XJ/MJ/TJ/YJ/ZJ balljoints are under 40 a side there right now.

FWIW to anyone that orders.....

I did NOT recieve a tracking number, just an email invoice

BUT

The items showed up within the week and went in just fine. My emails were replied to and I was very stisfied. Will order from them again due to price and ease.

Yea, like I said, I had to wait 2 weeks for my first set to come in. I called them and they sent another set out to me no charge because it shouldn't have taken that long. All four for less than $50. Can't really complain about that! Great customer service goes a long way. Too bad there are only a handful of companies that I have dealt with that actually do give a shit.

Back