• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country Adjustable Track Bar problems?

Demolition_x

NAXJA Forum User
has any one had any issues with the RC adjustable track bar with the tie rod end and stock bracket.

I have a feeling my track bar or tie rod end is the cause of some mild death wobble. Just wondering if anyone else had issues with them. I am going to get the IRO double sheer soon but until then.

x2.. have you checked it out.. could be a bad TRE.. or you could have other underlying problems.. what lift height are you at with this trac bar? i was only comfertable with mine up to 3.5" then i upgraded to their newer version with the bracket..

x2.. have you checked it out.. could be a bad TRE.. or you could have other underlying problems.. what lift height are you at with this trac bar? i was only comfertable with mine up to 3.5" then i upgraded to their newer version with the bracket..

I am checking it out this weekend. It is the only part of the puzzle that seems to be suspect. I have IRO tie road with brand new ends that I just put on.

I am at 4.5 inches of lift, I know the jam nut has loosened up once already. I only bought this track bar since it was cheap and I wanted to finish my lift without drilling a hole for the stock track bar. I really wanna get the IRO double shear with bracket which seems to be the best bang for the buck out there.

Have you actually checked it to see if its the problem?

Its the only thing that is left to check.

They SUCK! I went with the IRO one and it is much better. Mine bent like a pretzel

The early on version is pure garbage. I wouldnt trust the cheesy little tre on the street, nevermind offroad

Yea I checked the TRE on the front end and it is def shot has about an 1/8 inch of play in it. I am glad I am changing it before something bad happened. I picked up a replacement TRE at autozone and it has lifetime replacement. I will get the IRO double shear with bracket when I get paid next week.

Back