• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New High Clearance Winch Bumper & lower pricing

DirtBound Offroad

NAXJA Forum User
For the first two red letter members to buy the High Clearance Winch Bumper, we will refund the shipping cost. A savings of up to $150.

Shoot me a PM with your order # and I will have the shipping charges returned to you.

The high-clearance looks good. I'm digging that.

Any chance of D-ring tabs on it? Also, how does it tie into the unibody?

Opps left that off the site, It does come standard with two d ring tabs and full frame tie in, allowing up to 14 bolts.

We did not have time to mount the tabs before the weekend, thats why they are not in the photo.

Opps left that off the site, It does come standard with two d ring tabs and full frame tie in, allowing up to 14 bolts.

We did not have time to mount the tabs before the weekend, thats why they are not in the photo.

Cool, thanks. Sounds like it's the same setup as on the original winch bumper, so good to know :)

I like your improvements on the front....Any plans to offer a new designed rear bumper "weld yourself" kit?

Last edited:
Cool, thanks. Sounds like it's the same setup as on the original winch bumper, so good to know :)

Yup the bumper bracket is exactly the same, allows for very good tie in and integrated steering box support.

I like your improvements on the front....Any plans to offer a new designed rear bumper "weld yourself" kit?

Thanks!

We are working on a new rear bumper design, but are a few weeks away from showing it off.

does the offer stand for the weld yourself?

well, i got some jeep money burning a hole in my pocket and its either this or an aussie. i guess i may or may not be able to take advantage of free shipping depending on when i find out pricing.

do you have a side shot? i'm curious what the approach angle is with the high clearance one.

do you have a side shot? i'm curious what the approach angle is with the high clearance one.

It is as short as it can be with a winch and without having to trim the grill or remove the unibody crossmember.

DSC_0010-2-1024x680.jpg

166627_1737319426275_1037288951_31961667_6115135_n.jpg

Back