• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crack Addict

XJRN

NAXJA Forum User
I feel like a crack addict needing his fix waiting for winterfest to get here? All I can think about is stuff I need to do to the Jeep and that weekend. Anyone else in the same boat?

dan, I thought the drug of choice by the locals was like lima beans mixed with gasoline and shook up in a baby bottle..something cheap like that? :D

Yeah, WF is OK I guess :D

careful of the 'hot' girl that doesn't smile with an open smile in Attica. chances are they have no teeth.

true story.

What happens in Attica...

mac 'stays in Attica' gyvr

What happens in Attica...

mac 'stays in Attica' gyvr

At least that's how it's supposed to work.............but, sometimes you bring it home. Then you go to the doctor, he gives you some salve and then before you know it, your wife has it too!

Hale "share the salve" Yes
:D

they can't use their teeth if they don't have any!

I believe i am getting close to the $400 range for winter fest

crack might be cheaper and i would probably loose some weight while at it :D

I've spent almost a grand on things I bought to pick up @ wf. Plus my camper and repairs. Plus upgrades to the Ram to haul it all. Plus the cost of wf itself! I could afford the hooker to deliver it and...

should i bring a stripper pole?

mac 'there, i said it' gyvr

well, I typically dont need a pole for my show, but if that is your request, you are the man of the hour afterall.

Cheese" I was young and needed the money" Man

Friday night we bring the "girls of Attica" back to the campground?

mac 'I seriously have scooby's mobile stripper pole at my house' gyvr

If I was going to show up planning on wheeling it'd be 1400 bucks in diesel for the tow rig. I just plain can't afford that.

Still hoping to make it, but might have to steal a seat from someone.

If I was going to show up planning on wheeling it'd be 1400 bucks in diesel for the tow rig. I just plain can't afford that.

Still hoping to make it, but might have to steal a seat from someone.

My passenger seat is open. You're more than welcome.

You have to put up with driving by braille and dumb jarhead jokes.

Back