• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wiring diagrams

440scout

NAXJA Forum User
i am pulling my hair out with this frikkin truck!!!
the electrical is jacked i fix one problem and it just creates another..
you can find literally any little piece of useless information... but i will bedamned if i can find a wiring diagram..
the cherokee i have that im referring to is a 94 country.. it has towing and cruise.. i already fixed the stumbling/ missing issue and i just fixed my brake light problem .. now the guages, int light, door locks, and radio dont work... the fuses are good but arent getting power... ugghh!!
thanks in advance...

Best source of information for this would be a year-specific factory service manual (FSM.) They're generally available on ebay for 30 to 80 dollars and also cover damn near everything else about the vehicle and every option available for that year.

For a 94, 92 and 93 manuals should also be fairly accurate, but as usual you're best off with the matching year.

Avoid FSM CDs on ebay unless they are bishko books productions, most others are low quality and include an assortment of random sections of the manual rather than everything, and are pirated. I see paying for low quality pirated manuals as getting ripped off.

You got a PM good sir.

Back