• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need to find RE track bar frame brace

Kevin3151

NAXJA Forum User
I have a RE track bar bracket and track bar. I dont have the brace that goes from one side to the other on the frame rail.

does anyone elses fit? I can just weld or cut someone elses brand, but want to know what you guys think I should do considering I cant just order one now.

KH

maybe just wait a little bit and see what the deal with RE is. its not like the brace is a necessity

x2. i would wait. i ran mine for almost 2 years without the brace. got one used off a NAXJA member. if you cant wait for some reason and know a guy with decent fab skills, you could have one made.

I may make something myself. I just was wondering if there was an easy alternative out there.

I can wait or whatever. I have the steering box brace and plates on either side of the box too. I just heard that the steering box brace may add extra stress around the track bar brace, moving all the stress there.

KH

Why not call around and see if anybody has one in stock?

I have a RE track bar bracket and track bar. I don't have the brace that goes from one side to the other on the frame rail.
does anyone elses fit? I can just weld or cut someone else's brand, but want to know what you guys think I should do considering I cant just order one now.
KH

If you have access to a welder, make one.
I could feel the difference when it was added.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lwade/sets/72157603825744373/

Back