• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Part out: 2000 XJ

ClarkPeach

NAXJA Forum User
Just bought a rolled 2000 XJ from a customer with 100k on the clock. Engine is going in my DD and customer is keeping the lift/wheels/tires. No T-Case.

auto trans, front 30 and rear 8.25, full interior, glass, ect. are all for sale. Will be parting everything out this Sunday 2/20/11 in a shop out in Falcon. If you want any parts, you have to come get them THAT DAY.

As soon as everything is done, whatever is left will be hauled off for scrap on MONDAY 2/21/11

Prices will be determined on Sunday -- PM me with questions.

Clark

PM sent.

All PMs will be replied to shortly.

Haven't even seen the Jeep yet, so no pics and no more info than what was stated in the OP. I would assume that it is power windows, interior is most likely the light-mid grey.

Update:

Picked the Jeep up this evening, so here's what is damaged/missing

hatch trim is missing/broken
front fenders are missing/heavily damaged
Tail lights are missing
header panel is missing
windshield is damaged
all doors are dented but appear to function normally
door glass condition is unknown
Flairs are missing

Here's the price list...

Engine: 4.0 HO with coil pack ignition, ~100-120k miles, known good running condition, typical/minimal leaks, includes all accessories, hoses, harness and computer. $500 OBO

Radiator and A/C condenser: Unknown condition. $free

Tranny: AW4, ~100-120k miles, known good condition, includes TQ converter and cooler lines. $200

Rear 29 spline 8.25 axle: ~100-120k miles,complete drum-to-drum, no odd noises. $200

Front LP30 axle: ~100-120k miles, stock 3.55's gears, ready to bolt in. $150 OBO

Front seats: Tan, good condition, some slight staining (could be steam-cleaned) $75/pair

Rear seat: Tan, good condition, some slight staining (could be steam-cleaned). $50

Center console: Tan, a little rough but in good condition. $20

Steering column:
Excellent condition, includes key and airbag module (AIRBAG FUNCTIONALITY IS UNKNOWN AND I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE I THE EVEN OF FAILURE TO DEPLOY). $75

Front doors/skins: Black exterior with tan skins, some dents, still functions normally. Would be perfect for a half door project. $40/ea.

Rear doors/skins: Black exterior with tan skins, some dents, fair condition, still functions normally. window condition is unknown -- would be good for half door project. $40/ea.

Rear hatch: Good condition, functions normally, no interior trim. $40

Washer bottle: Includes pump(s), excellent condition. $40

Rear sound bar: Tan, unknown condition. $10

All remaining interior trim pieces: $free

DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0070-1.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

The Jeep will be getting torn down tomorrow (Sunday, 2/20/2011), in Falcon, CO. Anyone that wants anything MUST come pick up -- delivery is not an option.

The address of the shop we will be at is 11285 Cressman Dr. Falcon, CO 80831

If you have any issues finding the place, please give me a call. 719-352-9234.

Clark

Back