• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Started on the high steer today

Fullsizexj

NAXJA Forum User
1186577-P9150026.jpg

1186579-P9150025.jpg
I used 1 1/2 .250 Dom with tube inserts and 3/4 heims with 5/8 hole. For the high steer arms I used the Poinon Spyder high steer arms for kingpin dana 60 and I also installed the AGR steering box. I still need to install the AGR power steering pump, get a stock pitman arm and fab up a drag link and trackbar
1186580-P9150024.jpg

Cool, I tapped my passenger side knuckle & got my battery wired up with 1/0. I'll be hooking up the rear d/s and hooking up the coolers today. All I'll have left is brakes....... Maybe I'll drive it out to JV next weekend.

Sure will be nice to see you two on the road. :rolleyes:

Then we can hear about the stuff you had to redo because it didn't work exactly like you thought it would (inevitable). :D :D :D

I'm just gonna follow you around so I can borrow your welder every 100 yards... :)

Goatman said:
Sure will be nice to see you two on the road. :rolleyes:

Then we can hear about the stuff you had to redo because it didn't work exactly like you thought it would (inevitable). :D :D :D

Why if that ain't the truth, that is exactly why I plan to do a couple day runs for testing and tweaking before I start really wheeling it. I already know there will be things that will have to be tweaked, as you said (inevitable).

Nope, gonna use the stock 35 spline axles for now, I have so much cash tied up in this already, the wife would kill me if I spend another grand on axles too, but eventually I will when she ain't looking:D

Back