• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stroker Parts List?

hoodride

NAXJA Forum User
Going to build a stroker for the '98, got a great shape '98 complete 4.0 with only 60K original and a 99+ intake already. I'm sure this topic's been beaten to death on here but my search didn't find what I was looking for.

I'm looking for a complete new parts list for a daily driver, dependable, tested, proven stroker. Where to get the parts, best prices, etc... Thanks.

http://www.jeepstrokers.com/forum/

get to reading.

you have a LOT of possibilities. i built a heavy crank short rod with a comp 231 cam, bored .030, decked block, but would probably do a light crank long rod next time, but i am still absolutely in love with this torque monster 10k miles later

I built a heavy crank, short rod, dished tops. Cut down the head Vs cutting the block, bored .030, stock cam, 8.7 comp, 99 intake and 60mm TB, 24lbs injectors, headers... 30k later still love it.. Building #2 now and going for more grunt planning this one for 9.5 comp (91 octain) light crank and long rod, custom pistions. Don't know what cam yet but want MORE!!!! /evil_laugh. Not there yet still gathering parts.

www.jeepstrokers.com is the do all end all on this subject.

By light crank you mean the 4 counterweight (post 1980)? I just started assembling parts for a long arm 4.7, also a '98, but can not locate the 12 counterweight crank. Any suggestions? Will it make that much of a difference if I use the light crank? Thanks for the help.

Back