• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When are you arriving?

When are you arriving?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IllianaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I know there are several threads about this, but not a consolidated list. It would be nice to know for those of us staphing :D the event so we have an idea of how many people we will need to tech/register each day.

I'll be in Thursday afternoon setting up camp and whatnot. I will be at Robies for dinner that night. I don't need to have tech done or Registration done unless you want to do it that early. I could always wait til Friday AM. Up to you guys though.

I'll be there friday afternoon, I get out of class at 12:30, hopefully be on the road by 1. Which puts me rolling into Attica at about 4 - 4:30

Guess I should have posted mine :doh:

Planning on arriving sometime Thursday during the day. Depends on when I can get out the door.

We will be there Thursday morning/afternoon.

I will be up there Thursday. We are staying at brads Thursday night then trekking over to drop off the camper and do some wheeling friday morning.

we are getting in Wednesday afternoon sometime. My guess is around 5:00 PM Attica time.

ill be arriving thursday evening, not sure on time because i dont know how exact mapquest is, and when ill get away from home. And i think ill be staying in danville? (somewhere with a real hotel that isnt haunted or have nasty beds...)

Looks like we are going to leave Northern Il At 2 AM so we get to camp around 6:30 Am( EST) to get set up and relax a bit before registration On Friday.

Looks like we are going to leave Northern Il At 2 AM so we get to camp around 6:30 Am( EST) to get set up and relax a bit before registration On Friday.

Ill be right behind you bud, anyone else from our area rolling with us?

What route are you guys going? i will be leaving from momence IL late morning early afternoon

Back