• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

another browns camp run 3/18-3/20

odgreen89on35s

NAXJA Forum User
a few people from cherokeeforum are gonna meet up at browns camp on 3/18 to 3/20. here is anyone who wants to join us up there's formal invite! :rtm:

Re: anothe browns camp run 3/18-3/20

I will be up there with my 4x4 club on the 19th.

a few people from cherokeeforum are gonna meet up at browns camp on 3/18 to 3/20. here is anyone who wants to join us up there's formal invite! :rtm:
I would go but its not looking like there is a chance on earth my junk will be ready that soon.
I was wondering if you were going to post that trip over on this forum.

CJ

i will be up for the day on saturday the 18th. me oldgreen for sure i think and a few others so far from cherokeeforum anyone else up for it?

jul10001.jpg

picture of my heep and tow rig

Last edited:
do you have to have lockers or a winch, what kind of equipment do you need I need on my Xj to wheel Browns Camp. I live in southwest WA and had no idea Oregon had an Orv park this close to me. If my XJ can make the trails, My wife and I will have to plan a camping trip and come down and check it out..

you can be mild to wild to run at browns. there is trails for everyone. my roomate in his stock xj will be there and me in my beast. were gonna meet at Rogers camp around 9am
look for me in my od army style xj:D

Back