• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking to rent a house...

Looking to rent a house.... Trying to stick close to either C470 or Hampden to make one of the roomies commute to Georgetown a little easier. We are thinking like Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Englewood, Lonetree, Centenial... It would be myself and 2 good friends. Probably looking for at LEAST a 3 bedroom(prefer 4 or even 5), 2 car garage(to wrench on the jeeps), basement(either finished or not, doesnt matter, just gotta have a place for the band to practice), and dog friendly for one medium size pup(shar pei). We are flexible on price, but trying to keep it at or under 1600 per month for the rent... We are not party people at all, and all of us are involved, or have been involved, in law enforcement careers... we are in our late 20's and early 30's, and one of the roomys will have his kids over every other weekend. Let me know if you guys have anything in mind or have seen any places in your neighborhood for rent!!!

I may know a place in Centennial... no basement, but its a 3 bed/2 bath, dog friendly, fresh paint, with a 1.5(?) car garage (not big enough for 2 cars but has more than enough room to work on a Jeep). I can find out more this afternoon.

Back