• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon express problems

derrickdrew17

NAXJA Forum User
Ok guys I for one just got enough money after 2 1/2 years of talking about going long arms.. I ordered the RE Long Arm upgrade kit.. well to my freaking luck they went out of business.. I have a local offroad shop place the order and they are gonna install it... ok if they cant get one by friday they will refund my order... Ok on to the real question... Since I probably can't get RE long arm kit Do you think TNT Long Arm Kit will work? i was gonna go with TNT but I got a Hell of a deal on RE kit that's around 100$ cheaper than TNT kit but since RE bit the dust what yall think?

If the shop who I order the kit from cant get there hands on one I probably go with TNT kit. It's just a little bit more expensive

i have a 3 link, wish it was a four link just cuz i believe the 3 link floats under the rig just a touch more, but its not a big deal as it is my WW! but the twist i can get is silly w/front axle!

Calm Down...

To Our Loyal Customers and Friends,

Rubicon Express is currently closed, pending reorganization. For the latest news and current information, please visit our blog at RubiconUSA.com or follow the “blog” link in the left column of this page.

RE

Whew! I was freaking out for a minute there...

OMG! I bought my 4.5 superflex lift from them back in '03 and have seen them at every 4x4 show and event since then. Hope they re-org and resume. I wonder what happened.

WTF!? They have major contracts...Seems every other Wrangler has them and They are one of the biggest vendors at every major show? Sounds fishy! I'm betting they sold to or purchased somebody? JMHO

friday i talked to someone and they told me that parts are still coming in (looking at LCA end rings) I was told that they should be in in around 1 month...

so I doubt they are...

Oooh, my Classic XJ now has a legacy RE suspension system. (Sounds better that way).

Thats not good for anyone!!! I hope RE gets its shit together soon!! The fab shop will be writing me a check for the money I spent with them if they cant get the RE kit in. : (

Relax... RE is one of our major sponsors of our Jeepspeed team. I talked to the guys over there a couple days ago. They are going through a restructuring. They said it could be as quick as a few weeks or as long as 6 months, but they plan to be back up and operating.

Relax... RE is one of our major sponsors of our Jeepspeed team. I talked to the guys over there a couple days ago. They are going through a restructuring. They said it could be as quick as a few weeks or as long as 6 months, but they plan to be back up and operating.

If that's all they are doing they did it in a bad way. I can understand if they need to shutdown the operation but to leave everyone in the dark and just pull the plug one day is just bad.

Back