• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FINAL CALL FOR ROBBIES!!

BOB

MWC geezer
NAXJA Member
Last call y'all

I need to get a Final number to Robbies.

They need a good number to prepare with food and waitreses's.
So, I really need only those who will definitely be there.

Thanks

BOB

THURSDAY DINNER AT ROBIES

Each years some of us early arrivals get together for dinner at Robies Restaurant and Bar. It is in town, 109 West Main Street, 765-764-4351.

They have everything, steaks, pork chops,burgers, salads, soup and desserts (punkin pie is the best) and of course...a full bar. We all set up separate tabs.
NOTE: This year we are asking Robies to prepare to have extra bacon for us!!!

A few of us also plan on going to the CROSSROADS RESTAURANT for breakfast on Friday, Saturday and or Sunday. 765-762-2971. Located at 606 South Council Street.

Everyone is welcome, It's a good time to re-acquaint old friendships and meet some of the "older" members. LOL

5:30 pm Eastern Time Cocktails

6:00 pm Eastern Time Dinner

7:00 pm Eastern Time Bonfire at the campground

BOB

Last edited:
Gosh, Bob, I'm gona say count us out, I just don't know if we will make it on time... Plus, it might be two of us, or 4 of us, probably won't have a good idea till the end of the week... We'll just go when we get there and maybe meet up, otherwise we'll see ya at the campground...

BOB, there are 4 of us in my group that will be there for sure. :thumbup:

I will be there.

I, believe there will be 3 or 4 of us coming to robies thursday night( Me and Brad +2)

In for 2.

Stacey and I are gonna be there.

Plan for 3 more from my pile. Meganne, my brother Patrick and I will be there.

Okay....that makes 32 so far.

did I mention the best Pumpkin Pie this side of the Mississippi!?

:thumbup:

Bob

if tim (poorboy87) and i get there in time we will probably be there.

Back