• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weather in Attica

RAM-ROD

NAXJA Forum User
How much snow have they got? What condition does it look like the campground is going to be in and will they have the water for the hookups going? Anyone from the area chim in about snow. Has anyone talked to the campgound? I know it's been said they always open for us. Bring on the campfire :flame: and the wheeling.

john

I just called the campground today. They haven't called back yet. They might not have the Campground store open yet. I'll wait patiently for a response. If I don't hear back by Wednesday, i'll call again.

Also, this weekend, it is going ot be in the 40's until at least Tuesday. Any snow on the ground now won't be there on the 5th unless they plow the parking lots. Usually when it starts warming up, it stays warm. I wouldn't expect snow for WF that way you might be surprised.

I do have a question about Badlands, with close to 100 or more Jeeps there that weekend, does anyone know if Badlands has power outlets to plug a portable air compressor into so I don't have to fight a line to air up?

Also, this weekend, it is going ot be in the 40's until at least Tuesday. Any snow on the ground now won't be there on the 5th unless they plow the parking lots. Usually when it starts warming up, it stays warm. I wouldn't expect snow for WF that way you might be surprised.

I do have a question about Badlands, with close to 100 or more Jeeps there that weekend, does anyone know if Badlands has power outlets to plug a portable air compressor into so I don't have to fight a line to air up?

It want that bad last year. there will be a few people with oba there too.

look at that record high for the 5th 75*

REW'wishfullthinkin'STER

I was just thinking about winterfest 2 years ago it was crazy warm that weekend.

Grim'weather like wtf 08'us

09 was alright, if I remember, it poured pretty good when we were around the fire Saturday night...

fFYI, temps are going to slowly rise into the 50's by mid next week. Once the earth warms, chances of snow sticking is getting less. I bet WF will be a muddy mess. Hopefully the campground near BL has their pressure washer on.

i think brad should give us an update on how the wheeling conditions were this weekend....

:D

It has been warming up here last week, like 50's and even got into the 60's one day, but has started cooling off again and windy this weekend. I'm sure the BL are muddy right now. According to accuweather on my Iphone it is supposed to be in the mid 30's to mid 40's the next two weeks but it says the 4th and 5th are going to be mid 50's:sunshine:. I dont think BL are going to dry up much with a forcast lik that.

GoSlowGetStuck and a couple others went out there Saturday to shakedown their rigs. From the pics, it doesn't look too bad but with all the sand in the soil there traction has never really been an issue for me. Now the campground on the other hand............ it'll be sloppy i'm sure! :D

Back