• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

S10 Leafs

jeeptorino68

NAXJA Forum User
right now my suspension sits like this
2 3/4 front (1 3/4 spacer and ZJ V8 coils)
2 1/4 rear (Stock pack plus and XJ main with the eyes cut off, plus rough country 2 inch shackle).

id like to drop my shackle down to the 1 1/4 setting and then get more of the lift out of the leaf pack, can i do that with just the S10 main with eyes cut under my XJ main? it drops down in the back a little more then id like when it is loaded with camping gear, plus the waverunner in tow.

i think i may also add another isolator to the front to bump it up to 3 1/4 inches. but may not either.

basically can i get 1.5 or 2 inches out of an S10 main leaf? or will i need something more

thoughts?
92 4.0 AW4 242
running 30x9.5x15 BFG AT

Last edited:
depends on the s10 pack. from experience i woud say that the s10 main from a z85 option 95 s10 has alot of arch and would give you about 3" of lift. i had 5" of lift when i used the whole 3 leaf s10 pack and just my xj main. so i rearranged the leafs and got 4"

ok, so if you get that much out of one of the factory lifted s10 springs, then i bet i can get 2 inches or so out of just the regular main leaf?
from a 3 leaf pack?
then with the 1 1/4 or 1 1/2 setting on the shackle i would be at 3 1/4 or so
hopefully
and that would match the front better

Back