• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"Other" Vehicles

So I have a few friends that might be interested to come. Both have Toyotas. They wouldn't do hard trails, but probably scenic run stuff. Is that cool?

This statement is flawed.

There is nothing hard in big bear. .!. :D

Yes they are welcome but seeing that they do not drive Jeeps they must provide the refreshments.

nope, Toyotas break... ask me how i know? ASK :p

When yotass break, it requires a long hike, and esplaining to julio what a mountain lion is:laugh3:

Besides, couldn't be any worse than a vw showing up, just an fyi, all non xj's must rock at least one xj exterior piece. Check the XYJ from last year if you need ideas

When yotass break, it requires a long hike, and esplaining to julio what a mountain lion is:laugh3:

Besides, couldn't be any worse than a vw showing up, just an fyi, all non xj's must rock at least one xj exterior piece. Check the XYJ from last year if you need ideas

Dont worry we will get his van fixed up to code.

It was a romantic hike and you loved it! I dont like big cats...

How do you know Toyotas break? :D

4753157211_cba16663ff_b.jpg

Back