• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Here it is: New shirt design...

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
there are going to be some super secret mild changes made, but this is 99% of what to expect.

the front will have the MWC logo on the breast.

picture.php

Fore 'I said breast' Wheeler

NICE!!!!!!!!

what you see is real close. Macgyvr is getting married at noon on Sat, this happens to be one of the wedding colors. Don't know how that happened. :D

maybe purple next year, or pink.

nice to see that you're still alive Jason. lol.

Fore 'I'm gettin drunk with this guy in 1 month' Wheeler

looks great

come on Winterfest

it is sweet.

I feel no love for the MJ's, always an XJ.

don't think about mine, it's ugly, Wade's is real pretty though. I vote MJ for the 2012 WF shirt. It's the end of the world anyway.

may not be happening im on the wagon

what you see is real close. Macgyvr is getting married at noon on Sat, this happens to be one of the wedding colors. Don't know how that happened. :D

maybe purple next year, or pink.

nice to see that you're still alive Jason. lol.

Fore 'I'm gettin drunk with this guy in 1 month' Wheeler

it is sweet.

I feel no love for the MJ's, always an XJ.

don't think about mine, it's ugly, Wade's is real pretty though. I vote MJ for the 2012 WF shirt. It's the end of the world anyway.

thats a good idea, or do one of each or something, i know all you guys will figure something bada$$ our for oh-12

thats a good idea, or do one of each or something, i know all you guys will figure something bada$$ our for oh-12

I can tell you that this is the design for the WF shirt for the next several years. Designing a new shirt has consumed MANY hours of my time and the time of the shirt guy. This shirt is Bad Ass compared to the shirts of the past. Last years shirt was very costly and was done for the 10th anniversary.

The majority of our group wheel XJ's, we considered using a MJ in addition but the time involved coming up w an XJ graphic was hard enough.

Dan

Good for you man. Stick with it.

Does that make you another DD for the Attica bar tour? :D

I don't drink, I will ALWAYS drive drunks around if needed. I'm also prone to take away keys.

I can tell you that this is the design for the WF shirt for the next several years. Designing a new shirt has consumed MANY hours of my time and the time of the shirt guy. This shirt is Bad Ass compared to the shirts of the past. Last years shirt was very costly and was done for the 10th anniversary.

The majority of our group wheel XJ's, we considered using a MJ in addition but the time involved coming up w an XJ graphic was hard enough.

Dan

That's fine, I'll just draw all over mine with a sharpie until I like it, then it will look just like my Jeep.

I don't drink, I will ALWAYS drive drunks around if needed. I'm also prone to take away keys.

Same here, if anyone needs a ride to town or something let me know. Hell, I knew you for 5 minutes Dan and gave you a ride to town! :D

Back