• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

All Jeep show XXX Rootbeer

:woohoo:IN

From last year.

061.jpg

I'm still going if anyone wants to convoy.

I'll be there with the kiddo's and a few other good friends!

If I'm not pond skimming I will make it out for this.

Not a bad show today, I think it was a lot smaller due to EJS. Still a good turn out, there were alot of JK's and the wife told me that if I trull wanted a new rig, that I should buy one one!!!!
:D:thumbup:

Do it...then bring it to us so we can install a Hemi in it. :D

1154041783_tfPmD-XL.jpg

20k later...................:shocked::shiver:

Honestly WHEN i want more power, I would honestly go with the RIPP super Charger and accessories!! 1/4 the price just as much power :loveu:

... there were alot of JK's and the wife told me that if I trull wanted a new rig, that I should buy one one!!!!
:D:thumbup:

I know I'm a traitor, but I did this three years ago and have not regretted it. If you wait a few more months until the 2012 models are out, you can choose from great prices on 2011 models or have a lot more power from the new corporate 6 that will almost for sure be in it (280-290hp).

I know I'm a traitor, but I did this three years ago and have not regretted it. If you wait a few more months until the 2012 models are out, you can choose from great prices on 2011 models or have a lot more power from the new corporate 6 that will almost for sure be in it (280-290hp).

Very interesting!!!!

I know I would still keep the xj for the trails! I just cant see myself taking a expensive rig offroad and do some of the things we put them through......... I know I know, the MALL rated sticker is already on order!!!!

Very interesting!!!!

I know I would still keep the xj for the trails! I just cant see myself taking a expensive rig offroad and do some of the things we put them through.........

Not too many years ago, people were saying the same thing about their new Cherokees.

Back